Atlantic360's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

See-Inside GONE....where is this 360 Imagery Tab on Mobile and Desktop?

I started Street View after the cut of for the legacy See-Inside feature. Annoying but out of my control and I appreciate something better is probably around the corner....as it usually is.

....However there has been a lot of discussion of a 360 Imagery Button or 360 photo button attached to a business profile. Where is it? I can't find this feature anywhere. I saw a screenshot on someone's phone that said 360 photos next to the business profile. I have downloaded all the latest versions on desktop, mobile, Ipad...its not on the street view APP or google maps APP, why can't I find it? 

Here is a quote what someone said in the forum below:

"360 imagery has it’s own visible tab in the photos gallery, both on mobile and on desktop"

It's currently very difficult to sell these tours to businesses without some sort of feature, I had a client who was asking how he could find his tour....and I had to explain it's mixed in with the rest of the garbage and amateur shots that members of the public without a profile have done. Also, as we all know it doesn't have every shot you upload on the google maps list and it had selected 3 irrelevant shots of the stairwell....it didn't look good. 

If someone can please show me where this button is on what platform or app, that would be great. 

Vancouver, BC, Canada