KrystinaLisi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Points for 360 photos using Streetview App

When I upload 360’s I don’t get the pop up telling me that I received points for the photo upload and I don’t see them under “my contributions” in google maps. Are points awarded when using the street view app? 

Krystina Lisi
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Points for 360 photos using Streetview App

Hi @KrystinaLisi

Yes, points are awarded for 360 photos, too (albeit only the "regular" 5 points for each to my best knowledge). The popup not showing may be because that's part of the maps app, not the SV app.

To me, my 360 photos do appear - although (just like with any other photo) there may be a few hours' or even a few days's lag. See one below: 

360photo.png

Note that currently there seems to be a bug with the system in the photos "department" so things may behave differently.

Level 8

Re: Points for 360 photos using Streetview App

Hi @KrystinaLisi, Thanks for your posting in connet.

@KrystinaLisi wrote:

When I upload 360’s I don’t get the pop up telling me that I received points for the photo upload and I don’t see them under “my contributions” in google maps. Are points awarded when using the street view app? 

In this case, when you upload a 360 photo in Google Maps by Street View app, the points will be added in your contribution page of Google Maps. Remember it, you got photo uploaded points; this message doesn't show in street view app. You can check your photos and points on contribution page. Hope you can understand. If you have any question, please feel free to ask.