Texan_Perspectives's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Photo Question

I was reviewing the photos for one of my favorite spots... when I did, I noticed a photo that was old, and out of date, as updates have been performed and the business no longer looks like the photo.  Therefore, I was going to suggest it be removed... I thought of trying to report it as "OUTDATED"... then I discovered my choices are limited to: Spam, Copyright, Hate Speech or violence, Nudity, Harassment of bullying, or This photo is irrelevant to this business...  and so I was looking for an opinion to determine if maybe I am being too persnickety, as the photo is definitely not irrelevant... it documents the history of the building of sorts... that being said, if you were on the street... it does not look the same, as there is now a large sign hanging on that telephone pole, and the middle roll-up door has been removed and a new business like entrance has been added... I have included examples of these as well... so I did not report anything and thought I would see what the more experienced "Guides" had to say about this situation.
Screenshot of the picture I was considering reporting....Screenshot of the picture I was considering reporting....What the middle roll-up door now looks like...What the middle roll-up door now looks like...Large sign that has now been added to the telephone pole....Large sign that has now been added to the telephone pole....

Conroe, TX, United States