cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My Google Street View Photosphere in Bangkok, Thailand

https://goo.gl/photos/CHxeL9MimkQa5rQv5

Hello! Let's "Spin Around".

Hi, my name is Sumrid Limvongsuwan. I'm a Google Local Guide level five from Bangkok, Thailand.

I love taking pictures. One day I saw Photosphere pictures on Google Street View. It opened my world. It looked really interesting, so I decided to start taking my own Photosphere pictures. I used iPhone5s for photo.

First, I started taking Photosphere pictures around my house. I felt that the Photosphere pictures helped to save memories of places around us. Then, I planned my trip to take this kind of photos in various places around my city, Bangkok.

I enjoy doing this a lot, although taking these photosphere pictures for Google street view makes me look funny and suspicious. Because I have to keep spinning around and around for several times to get just one image. I love to do it! (Oh I get dizzy already.) "Let's spin around" is my slogan!

Being Google Local Guide is the fun thing to do.
This is another way to color my life. Also, it helps to show the world to people with a virtual experience as well as provide benefit to other people! 🙂

When you see my pictures, I hope you will enjoy them! And let’s spin around! 🙂

Being a Google Local Guide is a volunteer work without monetary benefit, but heartfelt benefit. I have been asked from people … “why I did this?”, "waste time? I am rich. My time is expensive.", “Did I get paid?”, “If it‘s unpaid why I was doing it?”, “Or I just want to support some local store that I have acquaintance with?” I always tell them, I just have fun. And I am happy to contribute for the benefit of other people. It is my pleasure and passion to be a Local Guide. I am happy to do it because it contributes the tremendous value, not only to me but to this world as well.

Photos do not lie to anyone. Because to take the picture from the correct location, GPS coordinates help to identify the correct. That cause why I like photo.

P.S. Now my iPhone5s must be repaired. I'm looking for new one.

Bye 

Bangkok Thailand
2 comments
Level 8

Re: My Google Street View Photosphere in Bangkok, Thailand

Hii @Sumridl

Please add some Photographs

Keep Contribution

Happy Maping

Thanks for Sharing your Thoughts

Level 7

Re: My Google Street View Photosphere in Bangkok, Thailand

Sometimes I found problem when I add photos to my review on google map. Pictures not show, I don't sure that my iPad has error then can't add pictures on my review.