cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

MAGIC Series-1. CAMERA LENSE

Hi Dear All,

Ser. No: 1.

Gist: A “Clean Lens of any Camera” Can better result than, many other Camera adjustments, including careful focusing!

(Only for those who are not aware).

As a 'Master Photographer' in Google Maps, I am sharing my experience in this series of Photographic Hints -  for many this may be superfluous, kindly excuse me & ignore it... 

Most of us are using ‘Mobile Camera’ (Because it is handy) for photography, to a great extent. Unknowingly, the Lens of our mobile camera (Please check it right NOW - by glaring it in light) gets dirty (Finger prints / Oily) while using the mobile, on day-today, basis!!

We all try to make best settings and put in efforts to make sharp focusing, etc. But, many times, we forget to clean the smudgy lens, which is the “Major, Usual component of a POOR Photo!!!!

Best is to use the Lens with Cleaning KIT (Solution & Cloth); but, always, it may not be practical, so use a clean Soft Face Tissue, which will help you to a large extend - but, by practice, it will not be difficult to carry a "Micro Fiber" in your pocket.

20180812_090845 (Small).jpg

Try it please and let me know the benefits...!!!

Happy Guiding…

(Always for you…)

Thanks for your Kudos!

😞

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Yercaud, Tamil Nadu, India
4 comments
Level 10

Re: MAGIC Series-1. CAMERA LENSE

Hi @TravellerG

It is "Micro Tip and Mega Effect". Good tip.

Keep it up.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Thanks, dear..

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thanks @TravellerG for share with us.

Level 10

Dear @bdmafuz,

Regard-fully accept your appreciation..

Your Kudos will give us more motivation to contribute more..

Thanks