Abda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Location change of shared photo

Hey guys,

does anyone know how to change location for shared photo in google maps? When i share some of my pictures from phone to maps, the sharing procedure read wrong data for location even though there is GPS coordinates in the exif informations. Than it appears on different place on maps but I would like to change the location manually, ideally point on maps.

Is there any link or way how to do that? I have loads of links but none of them offers me the change option 😞 ... I will be trying to find some easy way, but if there is some link and you know, please help 🙂

Cheers

Petr

2 comments
Level 10

Re: Location change of shared photo

@Abda As far as I know you have to remove the photo from the incorrect place and upload it again to the correct place. If you select a location on the map and if you add photos to that location, the photo will be displayed that place. Please read this article to learn more from the Google Maps Help.

Level 6

Re: Location change of shared photo

@AnuradhaPthank you, i know this method, i just wondered if there is other way. In my case when I am sharing 360 pictures directly from Android phone to Google Maps it doesn't recognise GPS coordinates in EXIF informations and offered places are incorrect, and I can't choose from map in the phone. And if it is somewhere on the mountain I don't want to create new business option as it is not relevant. It would be nice if there will be some option for that.

I am using Beta maps ver 9.53.0