K15Adventures's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

In order...

Greeting all, 

I'm a bit curious as to posting photo's in order. I did not find where this topic was available. 

It would seem that " example " I take 5 Photo's of a location. Picture one, the topic, lets say store front. Pictures two thru five, something interesting with in said store. 

I make the post of observation and add photos. Now, after the post is made the photos come out jumbled or in reverse order. 

so, fellow local guides who has answers. 

Thank you,

Cheers. 

4 comments
Level 8

Re: In order...

Do add small note related to pic before posting it automatically suffice your query mate @K15Adventures

@K15Adventures wrote:

Greeting all, 

I'm a bit curious as to posting photo's in order. I did not find where this topic was available. 

It would seem that " example " I take 5 Photo's of a location. Picture one, the topic, lets say store front. Pictures two thru five, something interesting with in said store. 

I make the post of observation and add photos. Now, after the post is made the photos come out jumbled or in reverse order. 

so, fellow local guides who has answers. 

Thank you,

Cheers. 

Level 8

@mhjn I shall give that a try on the upload. Thank you, Cheers

Level 8

Sure mate it helped me too. Hope it works for you too🙏🙏🙏🙏 @K15Adventures

Level 8

Update;

No dice... After five attempts to get photo's in order, no luck. H have figured out that if I post all the photos first and then post the say "headliner" photo straight after it comes out on top. So, until I understand more. This is how i'll do it... for now.