MkpashaKhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Ideal number of photo to post

Hi all ! 

Hope all of you are doing great! Btw, i have a question regarding the number of photo to post for a single place ? Is there a limit or a guideline from google ? Or i can post relevant photo as much as possible ? Thanks.

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Ideal number of photo to post

Hello @MkpashaKhan,

I hope you're doing great too. Thanks for asking your question.

Feel free to go all out with your photos. I've previously written that there are so many different types of features you can photograph for a business, and as long as it's relevant, it's all completely fine. You can take a picture of the shopfront, the dining area, a menu, their products whether it's food or a bunch of shelves, the counter, anything that is relevant. I don't exactly recommend photographing the same thing over and over again, but I guess it can be forgiven if taken from different angles (especially like the four corners or walls of a dining area).

There's no hard limit. Happy snapping!

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hello @MkpashaKhan,

I hope you're doing great too. Thanks for asking your question.

Feel free to go all out with your photos. I've previously written that there are so many different types of features you can photograph for a business, and as long as it's relevant, it's all completely fine. You can take a picture of the shopfront, the dining area, a menu, their products whether it's food or a bunch of shelves, the counter, anything that is relevant. I don't exactly recommend photographing the same thing over and over again, but I guess it can be forgiven if taken from different angles (especially like the four corners or walls of a dining area).

There's no hard limit. Happy snapping!

Level 8

Thanks a lot Briggs for your prompt reply with the explanations.