SmartphoneGuide's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I need help in choosing new smartphone for me.

Dear All,

I'm a photographer. and looking for some devices for my work. Like Laptop, Camera, Drone, Smartphone and Mic.

Now i'm confused about mobile features that i select according to my budget. I want to buy a phone for this concern in jaipur. 

Please write and guide me about vivo v9, vivo v7plus aur MI phone which would be suitable and confirtable with camera features.

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
2 comments
Level 7

Re: I need help in choosing new smartphone for me.

Dear Smartphone Guide,

Being a photographer, the type of smartphone you must be going for (giving priority as below):

1. Great pixels

2. Camera Lens
3. RAM of 3GB+
4. ROM - good level.
5. Capacity to add, SD Disk
6. Battery Capacity of 3,000 mAH and above.

VIVO and OPPO phone are two good brands from the same parent company. I have heard OPPO phones are much better in terms of performance.
Kindly fix your budget and go best with each of the features mentioned above.

Checkout One Plus 5T, they have superb features.
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/20/oneplus-5t-review-price-top-end-full-screen-smart...

Thanks

Viju Vijay

Dubai, UAE

Level 8

Re: I need help in choosing new smartphone for me.

Hi,

If you're looking for a phone primarily for taking pictures, I highly recommend taking a look at the DxOMark mobile photography rankings. They conduct thorough reviews which look into many aspects of mobile photography (indoors, outdoors, flash photography, stabilization etc.). 

Just go over their list and look for the highest ranked phone which fits within your budget.

Good luck!