Pubudu7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

How to add a useful photo to Google Map

Hi, I'm Pubudu Weerasinghe from Sri Lanka. According to my opinion the usefulness of a photo depends on the number of views of that particular photo. So, if we want to contribute more to the community we have to add a photo that can take more views. That can be done a lot of ways such as, adding a photo to where never add a photo before, adding a photo of a unique place or adding a photo of a general place through a new eye or a new angle. As a result of those things you will able to get more views. That means you can more contribute for the community. I also have some experience similar to that. When some places search, some of my photos appear first such as Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe Monument and Ulhitiya Reservoir. Ulhitiya Reservoir's photo gets lot of views in very short period because of its new angle and Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe Monument's lot of views because of that place was hidden from the community. Therefore, I emphasize the number of views of a photo that how much your contribution is important to the community.

Kandy, Sri Lanka