AbhinavK1121's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: How many views you got in Google map

Congratulations! I just totaled my first million... But, to my defense, in a ten months or so.

Giulio

Level 7

Hi @Anonymous, it would be nice to see this 2B guy. Do you think you can retrieve it? The value seems truly offset.

Saluti,

Giulio

Level 7

By the way, I just checked also @LucioV's total and congratulations to him too!

Giulio

Level 8

IMG_3993.PNG

On the way to the 2nd million... @AbhinavK1121

Walter Sanders
Level 8

How many VIEWS do you have on your Local Guide photos?

Hey My LG Friends,

I have a question for you. How many VIEWS did you receive so far on your Local Guide photos? Mine is at around 4.8 M. They are doing quite well. Helping that many times is my pleasure for the people around the world and specially to the citizen of my city.

Tell us your view count on your Google Map Local Guide profile. What's your CONTRIBUTION numbers?

This is exact for my profile:

Photos: 1,698

Views: 4,904,529

Mitul Bhavsar
www.newsnview.com
www.designwebgraphic.com
Level 10

Re: How many VIEWS do you have on your Local Guide photos?

This is mine.

Photos: 1,845  Views: 1,622,587

Level 8

Superb. great to know. keep it up.

Mitul Bhavsar
www.newsnview.com
www.designwebgraphic.com
Level 9

This is my contribution

photos : 940

views : 4,980,907

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Giulio,
I've found this guy about 1 year and a half ago, when I was browsing through some photospheres on Google Maps. All I remember is that he was from Japan and he has over 2B views. I also remember that I've started looking on Google+ photospheres, then I've click on the user and then I was browsing different users who posted photos&photospheres on places around Tokyo and Yokohama. At some point I've found this guy. I've already tried the same kind of search yesterday, but I could't find him. The problem now is that the new Goggle+ changes are making my search much difficult. 😞 But when I'll have some 2-3 hours spare time I'll try again!
All the best,
Septimiu
my contributions on Google Maps

Level 7

@Anonymous wrote:

...The problem now is that the new Goggle+ changes are making my search much difficult.

Thanks, @Anonymous. "Search", by the way:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/searching-photos-and-LG-profiles-by-LG-name/m-p/238036