Stefy8's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How could I improve my pictures?

Hello guys!!

I was wondering if some of you could give me an advice for improve my pictures with my cellphone. I still don't get a good camera so for a while I have to use only my cellphoe. Any recommendation? And also how could I define a good angle for a landscape picture? 

I really would thank your help!! 

Best, Stefy.

3 comments
Level 3

Re: How could I improve my pictures?

it depends what type of pictures your taking are they selfies or background pictures if they are selfies i cant really help but if they are senic pictures judt capture the best lighting and see what ypu want and take the picture. the best pictures are all ways the ones that are kept naked rember that no filters 

@Stefy8 wrote:

Hello guys!!

I was wondering if some of you could give me an advice for improve my pictures with my cellphone. I still don't get a good camera so for a while I have to use only my cellphoe. Any recommendation? And also how could I define a good angle for a landscape picture? 

I really would thank your help!! 

Best, Stefy.

Level 2

Download Candy Camra from playstore and use it it will be better

Level 5

in which angle that picture was enjoyed by you, that was best angle. The angle of picture taken by you its depends on your creation. The camera is parallel to the object with 0 degree is best one to take a good natural scenery.