SteinArneJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How can I find my not accepted (or approved?) spheres?

From my profile statistics in the SV app I can see that I have posted 187 spheres, but so far only 172 have been accepted/approved by Google.

Yesterday some 120 were accepted, so things are improving. 

(Since I use the SV app in Norwegian, I'm not sure if accepted or approved is the correct english term.) 

I wonder if there is an easier way of finding ones not accepted or approved spheres other than open every single of them and look at the information at the bottom of the screen.  This takes really long time since the app insists on zooming in on the area where the last sphere was shot, so you have to zoom out to find the next.

Is it possible to see this on a PC/Mac?

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: How can I find my not accepted (or approved?) spheres?

Street view app is the only one you will see "approved" # in and also # of all images.

It might be flat images that you think is not approved, or they are simply not approved yet..

Give it some more time and see if more images get approved.

I done some pretty bad images to test with, but even those got approved.

Think the standard is pretty low.

As you past 50, you're golden.

There is no second target, if you don't want to be perfect, then 100% is all that matters. 😉

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

Street view app is the only one you will see "approved" # in and also # of all images.

It might be flat images that you think is not approved, or they are simply not approved yet..

Give it some more time and see if more images get approved.

I done some pretty bad images to test with, but even those got approved.

Think the standard is pretty low.

As you past 50, you're golden.

There is no second target, if you don't want to be perfect, then 100% is all that matters. 😉

Level 8

Thanks again @PatricL!

Since they approved some 50 photos from me yesterday I guess I can't complain 🙂

I've posted a lot of "flat" photos on Google Maps on the computer over the last few years. None of these are visible on the SV app and they are not counted there. On the Mac the count of photos are 500+. On the SV app at the moment the count is 187 with 172 approved.

Level 7
Level 7

wao cool, good work, keep up the spirit.

Level 10

I also have 4 of 538 spheres not approved somewhere. I have no idea which they may be and unfortunately there's no way to find out. Beside time (indeed they get to the "approved" spheres after about a day although they can be instantly seen on maps), there may be other reasons as well. 

• A place to which you uploaded a sphere has been deleted
  • Someone flagged a sphere (e.g. for privacy reasons if a face is clearly visible) and therefore was disapproved later
  • A sphere somehow got disconnected from the place it was originally published to

etc...