flory's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Help.

Please send me some tips on how to use properly the Street View App. I tried it but the picture stitching is not well. 

Or do you have any other app aside from street view app? 

Thank you.

4 comments
Level 1

Re: Help.

Hi @flory

You can find all the information about the SV app and how to use it in our Help Center

Hope it helps!!

Best, 

Lucía

Level 10

Hi @flory

Creating Street View Photos Using Phone is very easy! please follow below steps for better result.

when i'm new to Google Maps, i'm also using Street View Application for taking Photos.

Tips for creating multiple 360 photos

• Make sure your phone is fully charged and has enough memory to store your photos.
  • Stabilize the camera at 1.20 - 1.80 m / 4 - 6 ft. You can do this by attaching the camera to a monopod, a tripod, or helmet.
    • Monopod: Keep the monopod steady above your head and keep your head down when taking photos.
    • Tripod: Step out of the way before taking photos.
    • Helmet: Make sure to keep your head still and steady when taking photos.
  • Space the photos about two small steps apart (1 m / 3 ft) when indoors and five steps apart (3 m / 10 ft) when outdoors.
  • Follow natural paths and walkways so that there is a clear line of sight between the photos.
  • Start taking photos from the street and keep taking them until you're inside the place.
  • When taking photos indoors, limit your collection to 100 photos.

Source : https://support.google.com/maps/answer/7012050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

hope this helps you.

Thank you.

Happy Mapping & keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

Thank you so much @LuciaC

Level 8

This ia very helpful @iDepp. Thank you so much.