christineleigh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Google Photos

Has anyone had trouble with adding photos to a Google Map from Google Photos? All of my photos are synced to Google Photos but only half of them show up when I go to a Google Map to contribute from my Google Photos. Any suggestions, similar experience, etc.?

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Google Photos

Hey @christineleigh,

Is this before you choose the photos to upload or is it the matter of having the photos not appear in your contribution after/while uploading? I usually upload photos to Google Maps before they're synced/backed up to Google Photos. Is this a matter of photos just not appearing in your album/photo selection screen?

Lately, some photos don't appear and I will have to navigate to "Folder" then "Photos" then I'll be able to see all the photos in chronological order. I haven't tried since about this time last year syncing photos to Google Photos, then uploading to Google Maps after what happened before (mass-deletions), but when you upload a photo, sometimes it can take some time for the system to display photos, at times even more than 2 hours.

I'm not really sure if that's a similar experience, but yes it can happen.

Level 4

Hi,

Thanks for the response. This happens when trying to add photos to the map. I will select "Google Photos" to choose photos from and then only some of them are showing up to select from, so it's not showing me all of my photos that have been uploaded to Google Photos to select to add to the map.

Level 9

Thanks @Briggs

I like your reply about Google photos and Google map.

you give clear explanation.