Level 8

Fruits Photography

আমাদের পরিচিত কিছু দেশীও ফল।

#MobilePhotography

#FruitsPhotography

#Fruits

#Fruit

#VitaminC
Carissa FruitsCarissa FruitsCarissa FruitsCarissa FruitsGreen OrangeGreen OrangeLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonPomegranate FruitsPomegranate FruitsPomelo FruitsPomelo FruitsSapodilla FruitsSapodilla FruitsStar FruitsStar FruitsStar FruitsStar Fruits

Dhaka, Bangladesh
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fruits Photography

Hi @Bishnu_Modhu

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

Thank you for sharing it. Can you please add a bit more details to your great photo? Sharing more information about the images you upload help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. If you are interested in finding more ways how you can make your photo posts more engaging, look no more, in here you'll find everything you need to know.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @Bishnu_Modhu, thanks for your nice share.

It is awesome to look at our home fruits. Sometimes most of the fruits can be cultivated in our homely environment. All of those are very popular in our country. Nice to see them in a single frame capturing by you.

Level 8

@Bishnu_Modhu  truly magnificent capture of a collection of exotic tropical fruit.

I love the image of the Sapodilla fruit and the top image of the Carissa fruit not to mention the Sapodilla fruit.

What camera and lens did you use? It has an outstanding depth of field and renders great detail.

Level 8

Thanks Dear @VBenedict ❤️

I used REDMI 5 Mobile phone camera.

Level 8

ধন্যবাদ @Montaquim ভাইয়া।

Level 8

@Bishnu_Modhu

That's really great photos.

Please share from which camera you took these photos