Jnjoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

First Virtual Tour

Hello friends finally completed my first virtual tour. Feel free to comment and give suggestion coz i may have made tons of mistakes.

I took this entire virtual tour using my smart phone. It took me around 3 hours just to take the pictures but i planned before for the spots to take the sphere. Another three hours to upload as the application started crashing after 6 photos were uploaded. I also gave five feedback's in the mean time. I even had to clear the data of app to its factory setting for the app to work. Finally the remaining upload were possible. And it took me another one hour to understand how to link the spheres. But i still haven't figured out how to manually give numbers to each photo so that i can start with no. 1 at the entrance. Don't get you hopes too high and i hope you will enjoy the tour. Please play your favorite tune while watching the tour. Just to create effect. 😉

This is a virtual tour i created voluntarily for a Community College. I feel like i may have missed many spots give me suggestions so i may make necessary improvements to this as well as other virtual tour. 

Also if have any virtual tour which could help me improve my skill please share it.

8 comments
Level 9

Re: First Virtual Tour

Looks good. How far apart were the points you shot? It looks like they may have been more than 3 paces? In my experience, each photo I have uploaded they auto number when placed on maps to position them.  I have shot with Richo Theta so the file numbers are sequential and it is one shot per location with no stitching, but has taken time to get a quality shot.  Streetview shots certainly take a lot of time. The few I have tried I got better at each time. Keep at it. Sorry, I do not have any secret fast ways.

Level 8

Hai @Jnjoe good quality virtual photos.. really getting the feel standing at that place. 

Connect Moderator

Nice one @Jnjoe Amit

I don't find any mistake 😉

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

@davidcox

In long sections at interval of 3-10 m otherwise all the corners and bends. Since the building is very near,  there were many stitching errors so I avoided it. 

But this was my experimental virtual tour I will see to your suggestions in my future tours. 

Level 7

@arjunsbmp

I am glad you enjoyed it. 

Regards 

Amit 

Level 7

@NareshDarji

You are being too kind. 😇

And thank you. 

Level 10

Beautiful and very bright photos @Jnjoe 😊😊😊👏👏👏👏. This is superb. 

Level 7