Moadh_AYARI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Ducks as pets

omg I love them, people here usually have them on farms I don't think I have those on my house hahaha sadly I don't have any pet because I dont spend many time at home 😞

Level 6

@lauralucia14, they are funny. A special thank goes to my mum, she cares for them when i'm not at home ( work or travelling).

Level 6

amazing! they seem funny 🙂 regards from Colombia

Level 7

@Moadh_AYARI

What adorable pet ducks! I have never had a pet duck but I really wanted pet chickens when I was a kid.

Right now I have no pet but my husband and I are thinking about getting a pet someday. Unfortunately, we live in an apartment so I think pet ducks would not be a good idea.

You said you liked ducks from your veterinary studies. Are you a veterinarian?

Level 6

@Christine_T, yes, i'm a vet (since 2014) and i have raised ducks since 2012.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Moadh_AYARI Yeqh absolutely true.Sometimes I can't sleep because neighbour's ducks are:"Cuack Cuack Cuack" all the time bud 🤣

@FernandoRonda

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Moadh_AYARI Yeah absolutely true.Sometimes I can't sleep because neighbour's ducks are:"Cuack Cuack Cuack" all the time bud 🤣

@FernandoRonda

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Moadh_AYARI Yeah bud absolutely true.Maybe that's the reason they make "Cuack Cuack Cuack" always when storm comes hehe.Some times I can't sleep with their sound bud 🤣

@Anonymous

Level 6

Amazing pets though can be kept mainly in countryside and not in a flat. You can keep chicken in the apartment but not ducks they need more space and water. Along ago I kept a chicken at the balcony and a funny story happened with it. Neighbourhood sparrows used to fly in and ate chicken food. And in some way they become friends. Once a chicken flied down to the ground. A wild cat cought it when the a flock of sparrows attacked it and happily saved the chicken. 🙂 (real true story) 

Level 6

@Sirius_B, your story is amazing. For the ducks, they have a deep relationship with a cat (they eat together and sometimes sleep together). You could give the name "Jack" to the sparrow so he becomes Jack sparrow, haha. By the way, my male duck is called Jack.