JorgeFromBrazil's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Drone regulations around the world for travellers

@JorgeFromBrazilThis debate is still going on, it is yet to be published. citizens are finding the 200USD charge very high.

@JorgeFromBrazil wrote:

Thanks for sharing @WaweruM!
Do you have official authority links that explain how to fly under the laws in Kenya?

Level 8

@WaweruM

Since I started researching drone regulations around the world, I don't know a country that charges per flight. And 200USD is pretty high also...
Well, here in Brazil, you pay a pretty high tax when you buy a drone. It might be equivalent... 

Level 6

@JorgeFromBrazil (and everyone)

Hi!

Regulations. I doubt very much people know about them or indeed care. The You Tube link below, filmed in January 2018, check it out, but especially the little bit at 01:08. Does anyone actually think they got a licence to fly around the Amer fort at Jaipur? My gut tells me they just went ahead and did it, no licence, no permission, no arrests. 

drone in Jaipur

I'm thinking about taking one over to India next year. Yes, I am a bit worried as it's a costly 5 week holiday, most of which will be paid in advance...and I don't want the worst to happen (whatever that is). I'm also working on a droneless itinerary as next year is a long way off... rules could change, who knows?

Level 10

@JorgeFromBrazilThis prices are too high considering that you might not be using the drone for business porposes.