Erick-Inestroza's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Connecting photospheres

Look at this: https://goo.gl/maps/H5y3WXVz1Ys

It should go to the last photo sphere at the altar - instead it goes backwards and at the end it only steps between two spheres. 

I do not have that editor @LucioV showed (on Android - yet?) so I used the arrows. Very annoying indeed.

Level 8

I use android and tonight I found the link editor, it works on the photos you already uploaded on street view:

1. Open the Street View app
  2. On the “Profile” tab, find a photo and tap Select.
  3. Tap one or more photos that you want to connect.
  4. In the top right, tap More More Connect 360 photos.
  5. To see your photos on the map, tap a marker. Then, drag each photo to the correct location.
    • Add a connection: Tap the light line.
    • Delete a connection: Tap the solid line.
    • Rotate a photo: Use the compass at the bottom of the screen.
    • Save your work: Tap Save
  6. To try your new connection, open your photo in the "Profile" tab and tap the white arrow. To edit or delete a connection, select the same photos from your collection and tap the lines.

you can find the original google help here 🙂

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/7011737?hl=en&ref_topic=6275604

Google Street View Trusted Photographer
Level 10

Cool, Thanks, @PaoloTrip a bunch! I did not know about this feature and it indeed looks a bit new even for trusted photographers. I have now tested it on a place I could not really get the connections of to work and sooner or later it started to be a bit more intuitive than at first. 

I might need a cheap tablet or something however (unless this feature comes to desktop any time soon). It's a real pain in every body part to do this on a small mobile phone screen.

Level 8

If your question has been answered, please use the button on the most helpful reply to mark it as the accepted solution. This helps other users find answers in future. Thanks! 😊

Google Street View Trusted Photographer
Level 8

Hi folks,

BIG issue on SV App. Anyone is in the same situation?

Screenshot_20161216-065902.png

I am not able to recognize anything on my photos and the orientation. Is there anyone can help me?

Thanks for your support!!

Level 8

Late reply but this workflow may help.