Malar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

#Alhootacaves, Marvellous Nizwa

The old train welcomes youThe old train welcomes you

The natural cave of the Arabian peninsula.  It is for the general  public to visit. The historic place of the Sultanate. The place is one of the best tourist spot. The oldest village Al Hamra, mountain ranges. The place gave us a warm welcome. The old train( a new one is in access) stands in front. 

Photo of the cave on the interior wallsPhoto of the cave on the interior walls

The interior walls are decorated with the pictures of the caves. We are not allowed to take pictures inside the cave. So clicked the one on the wall 😃

The train ride is the beautiful  experience here. Yes. The only train in our city. The people with the reservation are made to wait on the waiting area. Then the train takes us to the cave inside. A five minute ride. Indeed a wonderful one. 

The train path to the caveThe train path to the cave

The special about the places in Oman is which I noticed later was the priority given to the people with wheel chair. The great service rendered . Thank you to the government and the system which has implemented in all the places. The parking given separately for the wheel chairs and see  it is very easily access to the entrance. 

Wheelchair parking near the entranceWheelchair parking near the entrance

On my way return I noticed this mountain to be eye catching. 

On my way to the cavesOn my way to the caves

The experience inside the caves is remarkable. A place of must visit once in a lifetime. I loved it. I have visited more than thrice😍

Entertainment for children during waiting timeEntertainment for children during waiting time

Now newly an entertainment for children also the elders in the waiting area. It is the climbing wall. 

Instructions boardInstructions board

The instructions are strictly followed inside the premises. 

With this there is an exhibition of the caves and the various features as a display on the first floor of the hall. It is really useful for the school students. 

Had a wonderful experience wanted to share withthe world. 

Al Hoota Cave, Oman
2 comments
Level 8

Re: #Alhootacaves, Marvellous Nizwa

Excellent @Malar

I am thrilled to see these photos and learn about it.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers Malar

Level 8

Re: #Alhootacaves, Marvellous Nizwa

Thank you for the encouragement