Aniketsharma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

360 Degree street view

Dear Friends, 

Google closed her 360 degree moderation panel . i am facing a lots of problem for street view case uploading . Do you guys please suggest me software . 

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
10 comments
Level 9

Re: 360 Degree street view

You can use the Street View app in mobile phones. Connecting feature for tour is also available in the app.

Level 10

Thanks @Aniketsharma raising the issue.

Thanks to @JedR too.

@Anikets wrote:

Dear Friends, 

Google closed her 360 degree moderation panel . i am facing a lots of problem for street view case uploading . Do you guys please suggest me software . 

Level 7

You are not understand what i am saying . i have capture 360 degree image my dslr mark 3 with fish eye lance . Street view aap not accept this images so how to make walk throw without panel . Because in street view app this image not accepted .   

Level 7

My work flow with DSLR: Take photos => edit in Autopano & Lightroom => Export to Dropbox => upload to phone => upload to Street View app and there it is in GoogleMaps

Markus Kiili
Level 7

Autopano is paid software or not .

Level 7

@Anikets wrote:

Autopano is paid software. If you use DSLR you need program for making panorama photos from your stills and I don't know any free ones. Autopano is not expensive and there is also others. 

Markus Kiili
Level 7

Thank u @MarkusKiili

And how to make level in street view aap .

@MarkusK wrote:

@Anikets wrote:

Autopano is paid software. If you use DSLR you need program for making panorama photos from your stills and I don't know any free ones. Autopano is not expensive and there is also others. 

@MarkusK wrote:

@Anikets wrote:

Level 8

There is a free alternative, Hugin is free and open source, the problem is it's not made to do this specifically, but with enough time and patience you might be able to get it to work, one little problem I've faced is the fact that a fisheye lens will make a circular image with black around the edges, and that black you need to remove before putting it into Hugin, otherwise it'll try and match the black up as well.

There are other options, including asking someone in india to make the panoramas, which they will probably do for $1/panorama. It depends a lot on your budget and how much you're getting paid by the businesses to take the pictures.

Level 7

@Anikets wrote:

Thank u @MarkusKiili

And how to make level in street view aap .

@MarkusK wrote:

@Anikets wrote:

@MarkusK wrote:

@Anikets wrote:

What you meen by make level?

Markus Kiili