Mowsumi_Parvin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Why we add Public Toilet in the Bangladesh map

We know how much it's important to drink water for our daily health. It's very important for both male and female. Though the women try to drink less water to avoid this natural work, or sometimes they found the Public Toilet and go there. But, today I'm writing with the shame that, we need to have some shame to do this natural work at the outside of Public Toilet. Most of the males of Bangladesh (with some other countries) are doing this natural work here, there, anywhere everyday. why are they do that ?

- they can't find the Public Toilet,

- it was an emergency,

-it will take 5 tk at Public Toilet, it's a big amount,

All the answers are wrong. It's a totally mentally and shameless issue. If the female can find the Public Toilet, then the male too. If the female can pay 5 tk, then the male too. And of course it's an emergency not only for male, but the female too.

Today I just want to share my think about the use of Public Toilet allover the world. Specially in Bangladesh, that every men should use the Public Toilet instead of road side.

It's the time to have some shame. Here the location of all Public Toilet in Dhaka map.

Public Toilet location at Dhaka, BangladeshPublic Toilet location at Dhaka, Bangladesh

I'm sharing some photos of public toilet in Dhaka.

1. Public Toilet at Agargaon Passport Office, Dhaka

1. Public Toilet at Agargaon Passport Office, Dhaka1. Public Toilet at Agargaon Passport Office, Dhaka

2. Public Toilet at Mohakhali Rail Gate, Dhaka

2. Public Toilet at Mohakhali Rail Gate, Dhaka2. Public Toilet at Mohakhali Rail Gate, Dhaka2. Public Toilet at Mohakhali Rail Gate, Dhaka2. Public Toilet at Mohakhali Rail Gate, Dhaka

3. Public Toilet at Mohakhali wirless gate / TB gate, under water tank, Dhaka

3 a.	Public Toilet at Mohakhali wirless gate / TB gate, under water tank, Dhaka3 a. Public Toilet at Mohakhali wirless gate / TB gate, under water tank, Dhaka3 b.	Public Toilet at Mohakhali wirless gate / TB gate, under water tank, Dhaka3 b. Public Toilet at Mohakhali wirless gate / TB gate, under water tank, Dhaka3 c.	Public Toilet at Mohakhali wirless gate / TB gate, under water tank, Dhaka3 c. Public Toilet at Mohakhali wirless gate / TB gate, under water tank, Dhaka

4. Public Toilet at Mohakhali Kacha Bazar, Dhaka

4. Public Toilet at Mohakhali Kacha Bazar, Dhaka4. Public Toilet at Mohakhali Kacha Bazar, Dhaka

5. Public Toilet at Farmgate, Dhaka

5. Public Toilet at Farmgate , Dhaka5. Public Toilet at Farmgate , Dhaka

6. Public Toilet at Tejgaon Sat Rasta, Dhaka

6. Public Toilet  at Tejgaon Sat Rasta, Dhaka6. Public Toilet at Tejgaon Sat Rasta, Dhaka

Hope everyone, I mean both male and female will take this post positively. And try to add more and more location of Public Toilet all over the country to world.

🙂

Dhaka, Bangladesh
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Why we add Public Toilet in the Bangladesh map

Hi @Mowsumi_Parvin thanks for share with us.

Connect Moderator

Hello @Mowsumi_Parvin,

Please be aware that features cannot be added to the map unless they have a proper name.

Repeating the category in the name field is not a correct way around the requirement to name a feature.

Most public toilets in the world are not mapped because toilets normally do not have names and thus are not permitted on the map.  If such a feature is incorrectly added to the map, it is subject to removal.  Repeatedly adding features that do not qualify to be mapped could lead to sanctions against an account.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 7

Dear @Flash ,

Thank you very much for your attention. Should I remove this post ?

or what should I do now ?

Regards..