cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Why I am a Local guide!

Hello.

My name is Muhammad Hassan.

I am currently living in the (heart of Pakistan)Lahore.

I love the culture of Pakistan, its geography, its places, its foods, its historical places, its beautiful parks, amazing small business, vast companies locations and much more. This is the story of my life to getting starting as a Local Guide because I want to share the beauty of its places with the people who are trying to explore.

Getting started on Local guide for me was an accidental event. I was not awared about such an amazing program.

One day I was searching about Google programs, because I was aware about Google that it had something special for everyone. That day I explore the local guides program. My eyes just popped out. My heart started beating fast saying that is it." This is for you ! Man ".

That day and this day I am associated to Google guides. I have uploaded more than 850 photos, over 1 billions views, wrote many reviews, given answers to many questions and rated many 100s of places.

I love contributing as Local guide and earning points as loyalty. I although havn't a super smartphone and plenty of time , but When ever I am free my first priority would be to add some places, photos or reviews at Google maps.

I love being part of this community. I love to contribute as a local guide. I will keep exploring and keep guiding people across my country and in future many be other places too and I am greatful to Localguide program for such an opportunity for me and billions of guides across the world.

Thank you LocalGuide Program.

Thank you Google.

Period.

Pakistan