YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: What to do when a Place is being "attacked" by reviews / photos / closure / reopen

Thank you for the reminder, @Corrie.  Will bare that in my mind.

Level 8

回應: What to do when a Place is being "attacked" by reviews / photos / closure / reopen

SampsonF 已寫:

There is a Place:  https://goo.gl/maps/gqFoegBCAT72 being "attacked" by Maps Users after some local news being reported by medias.

What we can do to claim down the situation as a LG?

他們活該自作自受吧!

這種地標不需要修正。

反正遲早倒閉!惡老闆倒店吧!

Level 8

回應: What to do when a Place is being "attacked" by reviews / photos / closure / reopen

Hi @DuckHugh,

我作為在地嚮導,是以維護地圖的準確性為己任。

商家的服務跟產品,可以通過評論及評分來標注。

而店東的人品及如何對待員工,是不應在地圖這平台上討論的。

Level 8

Hi @YK1001:

I agreed your opinion about the comment of local guide for stores~

Local guide should provided the "real" comment for services and products when they have visited some stores.

For this case, i don't think that those comments came from the real visited local guides. 

In the other hand, i am not sure if there is any efficient way local guide can do to correct the attacked comment for stores.

I'll say it's the best way to solve this problem that the owner of this store can report issues to google maps for this situation.

Example: One of my friends owned one store in Taipei city. Recently there are some customers visited his store and leave some "no good" comment on the google maps.

He reported issues to google maps immediately and Google maps removed those subjective comments. Thanks Google!

The original post give me opportunity to think about this question as local guide~

Thanks~

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @DuckHugh,

我作為在地嚮導,是以維護地圖的準確性為己任。

商家的服務跟產品,可以通過評論及評分來標注。

而店東的人品及如何對待員工,是不應在地圖這平台上討論的。