pcpuk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Try to suggest an edit to address, just shows invalid

Hi All,

I Hope someone can shed some light on this, its very annoying, I am currently working with a client of mine, Quest for success Ltd, Their actual address is Unit 1 Chambers Business Centre, Chapel Rd, Hollinwood, Oldham. OL8 4QQ and not in Newhey with the incorrect marker location, when i try to change the address it just comes up with invalid or server error !!!

Quest for Success Ltd, Chapel Road, Oldham, UK
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Try to suggest an edit to address, just shows invalid

Hello @pcpuk

Please read this answer in this thread. 

I hope it's helping you.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Trying-to-correct-an-address/m-p/301259#M93...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Re: Try to suggest an edit to address, just shows invalid

Hello @pcpuk,

Local Guides is a program for individuals only.  We cannot help with a company you are representing.

You should also be careful to ensure that your involvement with the program is just your personal edits, reviews, etc.; and not any related to your own business.  This is not to say you can't make edits for your clients; but such edits can't be brought here.  In any case, most edits to your clients should likely be done via their Google My Business account rather than via your personal account in Maps.

The best way to correct the marker location would be to claim the business via GMB.  In this case I see that's already been done; you're likely having issues because you're trying to move it using you personal account but your client as confirmed via the GMB dashboard that they are located where it is currently.  Please make your edits via GMB, and if you have issues they do have support  you can contact plus their own forum.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages