MohammadVh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

There is a problem about change name of place

Hi ,

I Have problem , in our city we have 4 school as a complex and we say "NODET Schools" or "Sampad schools" to all of them ,But somebody change this name to just one of that school.

Ex. Four school : (in Persian) Shahid beheshti high school 1(changed the name to this), Shahid beheshti High school, 2 Farzanegan 1,Farzanegan 2

Place:

Nodet Shahid Beheshti High School North Khorasan Province, Bojnurd, Shohada Blvd. 

https://goo.gl/maps/gNvGBew3U6u

Tnx Mohammad lvl5

8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: There is a problem about change name of place

Hello,

Can you please provide the complete information for each school?  For example, for the other three schools please provide:

Nodet Shahid Beheshti High School

High School

+98 58 3222 5176

Can you please also explain the difference between the first two schools and the second two schools?

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

Hi, @Flash

Thank you for your reply

Nodet shahid beheshti middle school

Middle school

+98 58 32227920

Nodet shahid beheshti high school

High school

+98 58 32225176

Farzanegan high school 

High school

+98 58 32228288

Farzanegan middle school

Middle school

+98 58 32236534

Two second schools are girl's schools and first two school are boy's schools , but all of the schools have conection between themselves.

All of the school are from "NODET SCHOOLS" ( National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents) 

Level 9

Hi Flash,

Is it permissible to share contact details here on connect? Please let me know if I'm missing something here in this post. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Thank you @MohammadVh, that helps explain it better.

My follow up questions would be if these all existed before with these clear divisions?  If so, do they appear to have merged; for example are the photos all on the one feature?

Also, are you involved with the school, are are you just a concerned local?

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Connect Moderator

@deepakjhic, personal details cannot be shared on Connect, nor should you share details about a business you feel might be violating rules.  Details about what should properly appear publicly on Maps, though, are permitted.

If you have further questions please create a new thread, this one should stay focussed on the original issue.

Level 6

Hi @Flash 

I'm student in "Shahid beheshti high school" we have 5 buildings there , in the map all of them merged , but it's better to seperate them and have 4 school and managment building ، and it's important that all of them have a common Name "NODET SCHOOL"

Pictures are from 2 school (farzanegan and shahid beheshti High school )and i don't have pic from other schools.

Connect Moderator

The issue here is that we do not map individual elements of a feature, thus I'm trying to figure out if the merge is purposeful or not so that I know if I can get Google to separate them or not.

Departments are allowed for a place, but they must meet certain criteria, thus the reason for my questions.

You mention a management building; is there just one office for all the schools?  Or does each school have an independent office with their own staff?

Is there a single principal/headmaster, or two, or four?

Level 6

Yeah, there is four school with four manager , but all of them are work for NODET manager , this days all of student want to change false name until we separate them or not.

We think that there is like a educational small town that there is 4 school , we can't seperate them Completely independent ,  we can do like this place 

Holy Shrine, Mashhad, Razavi Khorasan Province

There is very big place with some small buildings.