Andi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Suggest an edit not (help me)

there are three names in One Place
Which is in the red circle, right I saw five reviews. That the two places that I thought duplicate. I've never managed, to try and Eliminate one of them reported it..
that One example on a google map. there are some place things that just like in my village. Can help?

Suggest edits could not help me. Is there any other way?

place.png

Suggest an editSuggest an edit
I'm sorry IF writing less understood. This is my first discussion of the English language. if anyone wants to solve the problem  there are discussions that speak Indonesian.
diskusi : 

Mendulang Poin dengan Suggest an edit & Aturan Main Sarankan Edit Tempat

Greetings and thanks
LGC from Sunda land
(Rajagaluh, West Java, Indonesia)
Andi Tipasundan

GALUH PAKUAN, Jalan Pangeran Muhamad, Rajagaluh, Majalengka Regency, West Java, Indonesia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Suggest an edit not (help me)

Hi @Andi, feel free to post in any language! The Google Translate widget is on every page so non-Bahasa speaking community members and moderators can easily translate your posts. 🙂

Marking places as duplicates is correct, and such edits can take some time to be approved and published. 

Have you checked the status of your edits? Are they pending or not applied?

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9
Level 9

You are following the correct procedure. All we can do is report duplicates, it doesn't really matter which one you pick, Google will look at the bigger picture and decide how to delete or merge the listings as appropriate.

Btw your screenshot was helpful but it's also a good idea to include a map link for future mapping questions by clicking Share, then Short URL, ie https://goo.gl/maps/2bJCHNxSQn22

Level 7

hi @JeslynL 

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @Andi, feel free to post in any language! The Google Translate widget is on every page so non-Bahasa speaking community members and moderators can easily translate your posts. 🙂

Marking places as duplicates is correct, and such edits can take some time to be approved and published. 

Have you checked the status of your edits? Are they pending or not applied?

Thank you for your response. I just get a quick response from the moderator like you.
I recently joined the LGC apologize if I am not a neat way to write a discussion. I'm trying to write a discussion with the English language and can understand gratitude.
I tried to report duplicate problem in some places but the response was very late sometimes as left, some places will be found to have duplicate review, whereas the placement of one and the venue has been made before. if we let it be seen google map spam and many places were intentionally created only to publicize his business, to a certain area. My city is not a lot of places that have been published in the google map. almost 90% of my reach level 5 of the incremental contributions anywhere in my town. much still needs to be improved, especially the problem of spam and duplicate.

I have some questions I apologize if the question is too basic.

- whether it is a long time, if we report detected a duplicate?
- may I report (the place) with Permanently Closed?
- whether the Level 5 also contributed, reporting approve a double?
- sometimes I was annoyed with the place that I have made and it is 100% I know, it turns out there is a change and wrong. how moderator addressing this problem? as I wrote in an Indonesian-speaking discussion " Mendulang Poin dengan Suggest an edit & Aturan Main Sarankan Edit Tempat " == in english ( generating points with an edit & Rules Suggest Edit )

thank 
Andi Tipasundan  (LG Indonesia )

Level 5

Please visit all the three places and make sure which is the actual one and then suggest for edit.

Level 7

hi @Pea yes that's right place. I forgot to include a link where problematic. thanks for help. thanks also to his advice. I am new at LGC. and have much to learn here.