susanmccutcheon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Robert H Treman State Park entrance

I have been requesting Google Maps change the entrance to the park all summer.  I am so tired of cars pulling into the dead end where our home is thinking this is the entrance to the park.  Travelers on google map never seem to look up at the many, many signs showing the park entrance.  I don't know how to get google maps to make this change.  I have sent message after message and have only been told they are reviewing my request.  In the age of instant everything, it's mind boggling Google maps can't make this small change.

3 comments
Level 7

Re: Robert H Treman State Park entrance

Is the false "entrance" on Enfield Falls Rd

Where is the correct entrance?

Level 8

@susanmccutcheon,

Sorry to hear about your predicament. As there are several ways to report issues on Google Maps, it is not clear from your post which steps you have actually taken. Certain feedback messages end up in a job queue that can take more than a month before a Google staff member reads them. On the other hand, making an edit in the navigation system might get done a lot faster.

As @sputnikjim requested, by sharing more information, members of our community might be able to help you fix this problem.

Level 7

Susan,

I noticed that the end point for directions to this park is now in a different location and it doesnt even go all the way to the park!  The end point is about 500 ft down NY-327 from where it begins at NY-13, Elmira Rd.

Has this change resolved your issue that the earlier Google directions were sending drivers to your home on a dead end street?

Directions from the Eddydale Farm Stand on Elmira Rd to Robert H Treman State Park