BabuH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to Delete a Photo uploaded by another user

Hi,

I was reading all the above notes by my dear friends for not to make repetition on what I wanted to say. The flagging option may be added with more sub options on deleting someone else's post/s without reducing their points wherever possible. My request in this regard is to add some more sub-options are:

1. Photograph not related to the main subject/business.

2. Personnel photograph or unrelated objects.

3. Construction sites or incomplete building.

4. More than one photo of the same location/business/object.

Request to incorporate the above with necessary modifications to help those who search for the best they wanted.

Very Important: Those photograph/s which had earned more than an admitable level (like for eg. 100 or more views) of viewers may not be delated under any circumstance. 

Regards

2 comments
Level 9

Hey @BabuH plz find the link mention below. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/About-Local-Guides/How-Do-I-Report-Content-on-Google-Maps/m-p/...

This will help you to understand how to report spammers on map.

Happy Mapping 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

@BabuH, I think you make a good point.

The intent is not necessarily to mark the contribution as spam, as it may not be spam. Just to try and help "clean up" all the posts that have been made to make the information more complete, and less repetitive.

And, I like your point about not reducing the contributor's points. The way I see that, is undoubtedly, different users will take similar photos of the same place. They're not doing it with any malicious intent, but as a user searching that place, there's no need to have to go through the same or similar photos over and over again.