BorislavA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Place with no working hours field??

Hello

I found a place with no working hours fields.so I can not edit it properly???

Can you check

https://goo.gl/maps/oTGKtcSzix82

Ecology University Master degree, happy married, father of a child with Down Syndrome. I love contributing to Google maps, fixing errors, adding new places and help people using the map.
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Place with no working hours field??

You are correct, @BorislavA.  I was not able to edit business hours either.

This is a bus company office, correct?  I am not sure, but maybe Google marks this category of place so that only a bus company that offers their routes and schedule to Google [see Content Partners-Transit] can edit the hours of this place.

Yes, I know what I say may sound crazy to you, but this is my only idea.

Level 10

Hi @BorislavA,

The problem here is that only authorized transit authorities can add / edit / delete changes to the details of transits on a given area. There is separate mechanism for registering as transit authority. Please check the below link for details.

https://maps.google.com/landing/transit/index.html

Thanks & Regards,

Fahid K.A.

Level 7

what is the problem @HelloSamsonR  @mhjn 

Connect Moderator

This is like the result of a poorly separated POI and polygon.  Polygons were not separate features at one time, but rather were just one of the data fields for a POI.  There were separated by a bot, but occasional errors occurred, and they usually had these effects.  If that is the case then Google would need to fix it.

It's impossible to tell for sure if that is the case now that we no longer have Map Maker, but even if it is not Google is the only one that can fix this.   Please use "Send Feedback -> Other Feedback" to report the issue.

As a note, the name of this feature was stuffed full of descriptors, I removed them.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages