Not applicable

My issue solved

My issue solved

Anonymous
Not applicable

My issue solved

My issue solved

Former Google Contributor

Re: Will google do anything wrong because of anger on me?

Hi @Mamatha,

The link you shared does not appear to redirect to any particular place on Google Maps with your name. Can you confirm you have provided the correct information?

Please be patient with our moderation teams as we work to respond to you as quickly as possible. Please also note that it is against program rules to have more than one account here on Connect so please do not create new accounts to try to get your points across. Simply tag a moderator to guarantee that we see your messages.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Anonymous
Not applicable

My issue solved

My issue solved

Hello @Anonymous

It is perfectly fine for you to tag a moderators and or ask questions here on Connect as that is what this boards are for.

You have asked us to completely remove the place from Google Maps and this is typically not an option. Moderators in the Google Maps forum do not have the ability to do this for you either. If your issue is now solved, lets consider this a closed matter. I would suggest simply closing your additional accounts.

Lastly, if you have inquiries related to a business and especially a closed one, I would suggest you reach out on the Google My Business forums. You can find a link right here for the GMB Help Center and right here for the GMB Help Forum

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Anonymous
Not applicable

My issue solved

My issue solved

Hello @Anonymous,

Google is not going to block anything from being added to this location. You can safely add a new place if you wish.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Anonymous
Not applicable

My issue solved

My issue solved

Level 9

dont worry, it wont happen.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My issue solved

My issue solved