JonasKL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Map Maker Regional Lead

Hello Guides

I have had several issues with map edits in my region, it seems to keep going in circles. last time there was this location that was a duplicate of another that I flagged and it seemed to have disappeared, but to my disappointment it to have come back.

How can I connect with the regional lead to help with the removal of duplicate locations? 

Thanks 

JonasK

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Kenya
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: Map Maker Regional Lead

Regional Leads cannot help you as the handling of duplicates is completely done by Google staff.

If you have Map Maker available in your region then what you might try is to find both features and the in the Edit menu of one choose "Report This" followed by "Duplicate exists" accompanied with a comment along the lines of "Duplicate of https://goo.gl/XXXXX" with the last bit being a shortcode to the other feature that you've made using goo.gl.  It will go to the same team, but this will ensure that they know the duplicate to which you are referring.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages