MIHashimi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Level 8 Local Guide in Afghanistan

Screenshot (16).png

While I will never reach Level 10 Local Guides Rock Star status like @U-royFelixA @ProfArunCM, be very active Level 9s like @SanyaOdare @LucioV @HelloSamsonR,  or in class all by himself Mr Connect @OSAMA, I wanted to show those Local Guides, like myself who are not as active Google Maps or don't live in areas that you can new places to the Map, there are still daily Local Guides ways to contribute in your communities besides uploading photos and writing reviews.

My next goal is to reach Level 9 (35,000 points plus or minus) by next September with my slow, steady and daily pace. What about you? Who are your fellow Local Guides that are your role models, that help motivate you to get to the next Local Guide Level?

Please share your Google Map tips or Local Guides role models that help you reach your next Local Guides Level below.

Cheers,

Hashimi

Afghanistan
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Level 8 Local Guide in Afghanistan

Hi Mr Hashemi Please contact me with wa: [Personal info redacted] Thank you Sam

Former Google Contributor

Hey @quqnos,

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Please note that you can send a private message to the person you want to contact.

Thanks!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 3

hi.thanks for the info

let me know how can I contact to Hashemi?

thanks

Level 8

Yes Sir I am listening you