C01229's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Incorrect location

I don't know him many times I get a call asking if our main store is in the mall. No, our mobile, aka phone store, is in the food court. We have a fully functional store, across the street from the mall. When people search for "Citrus Park Best buy" this is the address that comes up,(12675 Citrus Plaza Dr, Tampa, FL 33625). Which is the correct address for   Uber, taxis, etc. They are all confused by this mistake. This is the correct address with the wrong location on the map. The correct location for our Best buy retail store is, across the street from the mall, next to Kirklands and Joanne's fabrics.  To currently receive accurate directions you need to currently search  "Geeks quad Citrus Park" , which is only a small department in our store. Very confusing, please correct this. 

3 comments
Level 7

Re: Incorrect location

Good

Level 6

better tell them to on their location on their mobiles which would track their location and u people should create a bar code of directions when scanned the show the shop address

Connect Moderator

Hello,

The listing for your store has been claimed via Google My Business.

The person who has made that claim, which may be someone in your store's office or someone in head office, needs to contact GMB support and work with them to fix this issue.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages