Omar22tiger's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I would like to meet with some local guides and know new ideas as well as they and we conclude from

I would like to put forward a proposal that benefits us, benefits and benefits the world. Our company, Google, is working together to solve the problem of blurring some places on the map and we are working hard. Local guides are taking the largest number of images on the planet and putting them on the application or sending a drone in places where There are no guides and pick up the largest number of photographs so we have done a great thing
1 comment
Level 8

I would like to meet with some local guides and know new ideas as well as they and we conclude from

I would like to put forward a proposal that benefits us, benefits and benefits the world. Our company, Google, is working together to solve the problem of blurring some places on the map and we are working hard. Local guides are taking the largest number of images on the planet and putting them on the application or sending a drone in places where There are no guides and pick up the largest number of photographs so we have done a great thing