ThisIsMeIn360VR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I've been capturing Canada Coast to Coast

Hi, I'm Zen    , Local Guide and StreetView Photographer.

Twice now, I’ve had the privilege of being involved in a massive provincial wide mapping program. Mapping nearly every road in British Columbia. Extensive travel offered me unparalleled experiences and got me hooked on photo/video-graphy.

The moment I realized that beautiful locations and awesome experiences can be captured with 360 video and either be re-lived or shared. I suddenly knew what I had to do.

Drive Canada Coast to Coast capturing as many Cities, wild animals and tourist attractions as I could over the summer to share with the word and help accelerate the adoption of 360VR.

So I become a Local Guide and Streetview Interior photographer and share my 360 captures with others.

I love being able to meet up with friends and family within my content 

We spend time talking about futurism , some of which turn into articles about technology, they can be found at www.medium.com/@ThisIsMeIn360VR

Here are some of my favourite videos links from my first 7500 km Coast to Coast 360VR Capture trip, I'm about to go on my 3rd.

I’ve captured bears, moose, elk, mountain goats, bighorn sheep, whales, otters, jellyfish, harbour porpoises, salmon . I also fed wild seals, you gotta see. Here is a compilation video of animal experiences.

Adventures including: Mountain Pipe Coaster, Quad-ding, Stanley park Aquarium, Zip-lining, West Edmonton Mall, Heli-Tour, Hot springs, Whale watching, Boating, Summit hiking, gondola rides, Treasure hunting, Camping, storm chasing and way more

I post to Facebook groups :

Canada in 360 images Facebook.com/360Canada

4k 360 video collection Facebook.com/360VRvids

and of course to Google StreetView

This is my route map and #360VR photo and video points

( google #streetview & #YouTube )