SybilCo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I can't add a new restaurant in the place where I marked the previous place as closed.

I tried to add a new restaurant twice during the last month but both updates were refused. This new place was founded where stood a restaurant I previously marked as closed.

I have evidence of the restaurant and its opening times and phone number with photos and go there regularly.

What should I do to fix this?

5 comments
Level 7

Re: I can't add a new restaurant in the place where I marked the previous place as closed.

please give us the address for the two places

Level 9

Re: I can't add a new restaurant in the place where I marked the previous place as closed.

@SybilCo your topic confusing me. 

Well as far as I understand you are trying to add new restaurant where the old one was closed. 

If I m right then why don't you try to reopen the old one. And if the name or details has been changed try changing everything. 

If any other query please share a screenshot or link for the same. 

Happy Mapping 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

It's located in Melun, France (postal code 77000), at 12 avenue Georges Pompidou.

Level 9

@SybilCo any link plz.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Street View images of July 6 2016 shows the restaurant "Le Bistrot du XII" at this address.

GMaps does not have a feature for any restaurant here.  It is odd that, with no other map feature at this address, Google does not accept the creation of the new place.