BenslimaneR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I am looking for a google moderator

hello ,I do not understand why we are not notified for our adedd adress only after more than 3 mounths while at the maximum google notes to us "Note that a delay of 24 hours maximum may be necessary before the display of your modifications on Google.

morocco
4 comments
Level 8

Re: I am looking for a google moderator

I think it is quicker if you add evidence for this. I have found that when i added one and then did it again but this time with a photo - it updated within a day or so.  

Level 9

@BenslimaneR I agree with @OmerM on this, it happed the same to me many times. Hence it is always preferable to attach priif in the form of photo etc.

Level 10

It's happened to me too😔

Majidmadsdi
Level 7

@BenslimaneR wrote:

hello ,I do not understand why we are not notified for our adedd adress only after more than 3 mounths while at the maximum google notes to us "Note that a delay of 24 hours maximum may be necessary before the display of your modifications on Google.

The three month wait was wat Google needed to confirm that the change was correct.  

After you were notified that Google approved the change, it took roughly 24 hours to update Google Maps around the world so that everyone could see the change.