nawiceb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Hello from Turkestan/Kazakhstan

Hello Local Guides, Hi Googlers! My name is Sayat.I'm from Turkestan, Kazakhstan and it's past midnight over here and summer time. Wonderful.
This is my first time to post a message here in this community. I have to make a post here to be able to join Connect Live 2018!!

I am from the small and beautiful city of Turkestan, here come a lot of tourists and travelers. Here is located the grandiose historical mausoleum of Khoja Ahmed Yasaawi, an object protected by UNESCO. I am only a novice traveler, planned to visit many countries, saving money for this. Google gave the opportunity, and I became a Local Guide, because it is a very good opportunity, to help people. I love photography, I gradually add my best photos. It is very interesting to add new places. In the community, I have few participants from my country, I think that I will soon find many friends in LGC. I want to wish everyone good luck on Connect live. See you guysMeMeThe Mausoleum of Khawaja Ahmed YasawiThe Mausoleum of Khawaja Ahmed YasawiEntrance to the mausoleum wallEntrance to the mausoleum wallIn mountain Turkestan with my friendIn mountain Turkestan with my friendMy FriendsMy Friends

make better
Turkestan, Казахстан