diegoch5's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Hello Community!

Hello all!

My name is Diego. I am a local guide from Guadalajara, Mexico. I am new to this community, and I am recently discovering a lot of the great things that Local Guides Connect has to offer. I think it's great that this community is available and willing to share all of this insight and opportunity! When I joined local guides I just wanted to make Google Maps a little bit better, share places, food, and experiences publicly so people could see them and maybe get inspired to check them out. I started out by just posting pictures, as I am a hobby photographer and just wanted to put my skills to use. I discovered that it was a great experience to be sharing these photos and that people were really responding to the content. I am currently at 209 photos  with 1,190,975 views and I am so proud of that. I am very proud to have been able to reach people and share with them things that I have found interesting or liked! Now I am more excited than ever to see what can be done as a local guide and how to grow that. I look forward to what the future has to offer for Local Guides and I am inspired by everyone who loves sharing new places as much as I do!

Best wishes to all,

Diego C.

Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico