GiddisProCenterY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Google street location correction

It's really difficult locating streets in Maps especially in Developing Countries like Cameroon. I think google should device a means of getting this easier.

GIDDIS PRO TRAINING CENTER - YAOUNDE, Yaounde, Cameroon
2 comments
Level 3

Re: Google street location correction

Thanks for the feedback, @GiddisProCenterY

If you find any incorrect street or road marked, you can always use the "Send feedback" option to suggest an edit. 

Here are some steps to do it on Android Maps: 

1. Click on the side navigation tool

2. Towards the bottom, you can find the 'Send feedback' option

3. Click on 'Edit the map'

4. Tap on the street or road segment you want to update

5. Click on next and supply the missing details 

6. Hit submit to send your suggestions

Also, I noticed you're new here, so welcome! Connect is a global community platform where Local Guides from all over the world share their experiences and ideas with one another. 

Tips for getting started:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.

Hope these resources help! 🙂 

Level 1

Re: Google street location correction

Yeah have just been new in local guide and I find myself sharing private images to the wrong place .  now that most of you are not online how do we met  to better off ourselfs