Valenin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Exotic experience throughout life

I'll tell you how the idea of ​​creating maps, with an exotic experience, came to me.

First of all, I like when what I do has target. If I go out my home, I need reason and it's interesting. If I do not have a goal, it's boring.
If I'm going to rest, I like to know not only where, but also why I go there. A beautiful country, a good climate, (because I live in St. Petersburg) it's always fine, but I must have a mission. And there's nothing to be done, it's I am.

Project

Once I came to the fact that it is necessary to find in all countries all the places I want to go to and want to see. Earlier I did something similar, directly on a place of rest. It was simple, I came to the city, I saw that there was an interesting nearby. Perhaps these were excursions, some interesting places, cafes, restaurants. I chose the places I visited there, and when I realized that I needed something else, I looked further. This is quite standard, because I went to rest, and spontaneity is also part of a relaxed holiday. Of course, often I found myself in ordinary tourist places, and there was nothing interesting in them.
In St. Petersburg it is especially clear how 99% of tourists go by typical routes and miss the incredible thing that they could take from Russia in their impressions. Nevsky Prospect is fine, but this is only a fraction of what is there and they all miss. Their trip could become an explosion of various emotions, be amaze and store them in the soul forever. But you need to forget about the tourist aviary!

I realized that I can take from the place all possibilities, it is only necessary to change my approach. In every country there are places, people, food, drinks, events, unique actions. Every day, every hour can be made a unique life experience, and that was create project Exotic Experience #exex

Map
To save all these places and have at hand, I was needed a map. Google allows you to collect everything in one place easily and quickly. I also thought that other people like me and want to find "diamonds" in every place, can use my card. And if they told me about what they saw themselves - it would have made it easier for me to search.

Sometimes I had to look through 50 restaurants on to find at least 1 interesting. I remember in Ho Chi Minh City, I found a luxurious restaurant where they eat "their own" and the dishes there are prepared with a soul, they are given with a soul and this is a popular place among wealthy families, people who come for quality and get happiness. Perfect place.
Dozens of such trifles make this place popular with their own. But from the tourists there was no one. Therefore, #exex should look like the Michelin Red Guides for those who are hungry for new unique experiences from life. To make it more convenient, my estimates will be:

UX * - Unique experience, if you are near
UX ** - A unique experience for which you can change the route # U
UX *** - A unique experience that is worth a separate trip

Now all the impressions of this world are divided into two groups:
Eat & drink  https://goo.gl/maps/XJcUUmpTNdp - places with exotic in impressions from food and drinks
Entertainment  https://goo.gl/maps/7VWF8KJjQJN2 - places with exotic in entertainment

They are updated and supplemented with new places. This takes time because i need to check everything, because it's done for myself).

I will be glad if you offer known to you unique places. Make it simple, add here the photo and your understanding of its uniqueness. Your help, coming from a pure heart, will be welcomed. But everything that looks like advertising and trivial tourist routes will be ruled out - only an exotic experience will remain.

Saint Petersburg, Россия