EduardoGold's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Everyone's world is different, yet the same.

Hello, my name is Eduardo Gold, I'm a makeup artist from Lima, Peru. This is my first post here in Local Guides Connect and I'm very happy to share what I have to say. I think I joined Local Guides less than a year ago, but it has completely changed the way I live. I had never thought this before, but now I get a different array of opinions about the same place before I go. This is a feature that makes me choose the better option of what I'm looking for, may it be food, a product or an experience. 

Beyond the facilities and wonderful benefits from Local Guides I find it fascinating to see other's opinions be so different or even unified depending of the place they are talking about. I always read what people write, it's amazing the detail of information you can find. A place can mean the world for someone or have the best kind of dish you could ever find yet for others it can be totally different. In my opinion the real information comes when you check most of the reviews and match it to the star score the place has. I've never been wronged by the local guides here in Lima, so I always make an effort to help with kindness and real usable information when faced with questions. 

I'm looking forward to engaging more with this community and network with other local guides!!

Have a great weekend!

Edu.

Lima, Perú