RohithaF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Electric vehicle charging stations

IMG_20180411_172458888.jpg

I am trying to add an electric vehicle charging station to maps. This is open 24/7. I can add 7 days a week but impossible with my ability to add 24 hours a day. Any advise is highly welcome.

Oakville, ON, Canada
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Electric vehicle charging stations

Hello @RohithaF,

Select All Open 247.png

I've attached a screenshot above regarding the process to mark a listing as open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is on the web browser version of Google Maps, and it should not be too different on an Android or iOS version. One additional thing you might need to do is at the section "Add phone, hours, website and photos" you'll need to tap the small arrow facing downwards, which will expand the section and allow you to add other important details to help Google verify the place.

I hope this helps you. As always, thanking you for your contributions and endeavouring to keep your local area up to date. Kudos!

Level 10

Hi @RohithaF,

These types of stations are unique and rarely found. Good too bring them in google map.

So far I had no idea such station exist on this earth 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Briggs

Thanks for the prompt reply. It did not allow me to submit before with and error message in red. I tried again. It worked this time.. 

Thanks again and best regards