sandy3's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Editing Names of Roads/Areas/Quarters in Google Maps

In my location I edits unnamed road with their names added many missing roads but it's usually take much time everytimes in review and months gone no changes done even my neighbor roads as I am living and familiar with my area but pending  can roads edits have issues or we should stop or anything we do so fast edits can done 

Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Editing Names of Roads/Areas/Quarters in Google Maps

I want to change some Area name like as village,  road and many other places.  How can I do it? 

@sandy3 wrote:

In my location I edits unnamed road with their names added many missing roads but it's usually take much time everytimes in review and months gone no changes done even my neighbor roads as I am living and familiar with my area but pending  can roads edits have issues or we should stop or anything we do so fast edits can done 

@sandy3 wrote:

@sandy3 wrote:

Level 8

You can change un named road just selecting send feedback from menu then go to feature edit map and just click on road or area to report to google and send with ur feedback thanks 

Level 8

Ok Sir