StevenVacher's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Disappearing blue dots

I recently (2018-02-24) uploaded a bunch of 360º pictures (48) they have been viewed 3900+ times but the blue dots have disappeared.

The images are still there and if you click on the sailing club you can see them all, Outside image and Inside image but still no dots 🙁

Is there any way of getting my dots back?

Any help would be greatly received.

Steve

3 comments
Level 8

Re: Disappearing blue dots

As you can can see from the screen grab below, the photos are there in my contributions on the left but the dots have disappeared, they should be on and around the Tudor Sailing Club shown on the map.

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 14.47.22.jpg

Level 8

@StevenVacher wrote:

I recently (2018-02-24) uploaded a bunch of 360º pictures (48) they have been viewed 3900+ times but the blue dots have disappeared.

The images are still there and if you click on the sailing club you can see them all, Outside image and Inside image but still no dots 🙁

Is there any way of getting my dots back?

Any help would be greatly received.

Steve

Some points of interest are only found if you search for them, please search to ensure that they are all present. I think this to avoid maps getting cluttered, especially in high density areas.

with kind regards

Colin   

Level 8

I had a thought this morning, I moved one of the dots saved and then put it back and saved again.

All the dots have returned and are now visible...

Odd !!!