Horza's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Deplacer une adresse / Move an adress

Bonjour, j'habite à la campagne et mon adresse est située à 200m chez mes voisins. A mon emplacement il y a déjà une adresse (la bonne) et je voudrais supprimer ou déplacer la première pour les mettre ensemble.
J'ai fait des demandes à Google ou effectué des modifications mais cela n'a rien changé au fait que quand on me cherche sur le GPS on tombe chez mes voisins.
Comment faire ? Merci

___
I live in countryside and my adress is located at my neighboors, 200m from me. I asked to Google to delet this adress (At my localisation I created an adress what was approuved by Google.
How to move that initial adress to my real localisation ?

Limoges, France
12 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Deplacer une adresse / Move an adress

Hi @Horza

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. Learn how to add/edit a place in Google Maps here: https://goo.gl/xtzzhl. Please read also this useful article here: https://goo.gl/QACCWx

Happy mapping and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 9

Hey @Horza,

Is this a point of interest or an area you are referring to? 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 3

It's a farm I created the adress because I though I moved the original localisation point of the adress. But no, I created the point, we can search it on the map or in Waze but there is still the original point of the farm what is located 200meter far from the real localisation of the farm. And people always go to this point, in my neighboors' forest 😕

Level 3

My problem. Do you understand ?
I want to move the red point to the brown point. The red point is the Google's point by default.

Sans titre 1.jpg

Level 9

@ Bonjour @Horza

As-tu pensé à recréer le lieu à sa juste place et à signaler le mauvais repère comme doublon ?

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Level 3

J'ai essayé oui mais sans succès...

Connect Moderator

Hello,

Maps currently does no have the ability to create address points.  All you can do is move an already existing address point.

However, what is important to note is that when you search for an address, Google will always give you an answer.  It will either be:

• the location of an existing address point
  • the predicted spot based on other address points, address information for the road, the addresses of places on the map, etc.

There are limited address points on the map, most of the time you are getting a predicted spot.  Nothing actually exists there, and thus there is nothing to edit.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 3

Yes but my friends always go to my neighboors house and not to me with Waze or Google Maps.
I really understand how Google Maps works, but now if we can fix it and I'm sure we can, how can we ?

Level 3

Always no real answer to solve my problem...