JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Another change to duplicates?

@JanVanHaver wrote:

Then it looks like they are definitely rolling out something new!

FYI, sending the confirming email for a duplicate is not new -- at least in my experience.

Once-in-a-blue-moon I receive an email advising that a duplicate has been resolved -- however most of them just languish.

Connect Moderator

OK, @Badruddeen @MylieB @MapWrangler this time I was able to make a screenshot of the additional screen shown when reporting a duplicate. The options listed are:

• business owner or mananger
  • employee
  • customer
  • other
  • skip

Screenshot_20180613-214605.png

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

Hello JanVanHaver,

Thanks very much for the screenshot.  I hope this is rolled out (soon) in the US -- it should make resolving duplicates much easier --and faster!  ; )

I'm including an added (English) translation for part of your screenshot.  The words "Deze plaats verwijderen" translate to "Remove this place".

I  presume Google will automajically merge the data from the duplicate(s) into the selected POI/feature.

Level 8

@JanVanHaver wrote:

OK, @Badruddeen @MylieB @MapWrangler this time I was able to make a screenshot of the additional screen shown when reporting a duplicate. The options listed are:

• business owner or mananger
  • employee
  • customer
  • other
  • skip

Screenshot_20180613-214605.png

Thanks for the update.

Best regards

Level 8

Thanks @MapWrangler

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Indeed, @MapWrangler that the correct translation. And 'Een bewerking voorstellen' is 'Suggest an edit'

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply