mew1033's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Added a Cemetery, how can I change the map to green?

I just added a Cemetery to the map. Looking in my edit history, it was Approved. Hooray! I'll add some photos soon as well.

Is there a way to change the map in the cemetery to green? Kind of like this one? (This isn't the cemetery I added)

cemetery.png

It effectively shows the boundaries of the cemetery by making the map green where the cemetery is.

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Added a Cemetery, how can I change the map to green?

Hello Mew,

Due to massive past abuses, we cannot directly edit polygons.  If you can link me to the feature you added I can request that a polygon be added.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

Makes sense. Here's the link to the place: https://www.google.com/maps?cid=17980351584649981426&shorturl=1

The polygon that should be added is easily visible in satellite view.

Thanks!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @mew1033, I've put in the request for you.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

Sweet, sounds good, thanks! Do you have any indication on how long it'll take? Or anything I can do to help? I don't really need it done any time soon, I just like to get things finished.